KUHINJA

ICE CUBES


This cake is very tasty and quickly prepared!

For the crust we need whisk 5 eggs with 5 tablespoons of sugar 5 tablespoons of flour and half baking powder. Bake 15 minutes at 200 degrees.


Over baked crust pour syrup made of 1/2 cup of sugar and small cup of water.


For filling we need:

15 tablespoon of milk, 7 spoons of sugar, 100 g of black chocolate, 2 tablespoons of cocoa. This fill should be boil until it become densely. When fill is cooled add 125 g of butter mixed with 3 tablespoons of sugar.


Pour all with whipped cream.


Enjoy!!!

12 comments:

  1. looks good, for us. I am so hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend,
    Hmmmm ...... the cake looks delicious.
    How can I get one ?

    multibrand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pozdrav, sve izgleda fantasticno za 5+
    Prijatno :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy looking cake..should give a try one day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPERRR YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!! I'm about to have my dinner and its definite that I'm gonna stop blogging now because you got me drooling over this desert:P How come it's called Ice Cubes? heheh.. to be honest I didn't actually read the post because the picture said enough already(A picture can tell a thousand words)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw I so love your posts its very yummy and its kinda nice to prepare in the kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The process seems easy. I might try it one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! look yummy and sure will taste superb ;p love it Greetings from http://picxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  UEVR-2QF2-GGD4-NMQJ